Adah Sharma, who has played lead roles in films like Kshanam and S/O Satyamurthy, is likely to make her foray in Hollywood, as per the latest rumours. The actress was recently spotted in a rustic vegetable seller’s avatar in the streets of Mumbai, and it turns out that it was the audition of a Hollywood film.
Apparently, the makers are quite pleased with the live audition that Adah had done; however, it remains to be seen if she will infact bag the role in this untitled film. More details about the project are awaited.
Meanwhile, the actress is busy with a bunch of projects in Hindi and Tamil, including Commando 2 and another film with Prabhudeva.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake