Sathya, the Tamil remake of Kshanam, is all set to release on December 8, and it’s already making waves in Kollywood. The film was screened to the media in Chennai today and it got a thumping response from the critics.
Directed by Pradeep Krishnamoorthy, the film stars Sibi Sathyaraj, son of veteran actor Sathyaraj, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, and Remya Nambeesan. The film’s screenplay and story have once again been praised, and it’s said to be a faithful remake of the original.
We had recently reported that it was Prabhas who encouraged Sathyaraj to remake the film in Tamil, and it looks like Prabhas’ suggestion hasn’t gone in vain after all.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut