Sathya, the Tamil remake of Kshanam, is all set to release on December 8, and it’s already making waves in Kollywood. The film was screened to the media in Chennai today and it got a thumping response from the critics.
Directed by Pradeep Krishnamoorthy, the film stars Sibi Sathyaraj, son of veteran actor Sathyaraj, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, and Remya Nambeesan. The film’s screenplay and story have once again been praised, and it’s said to be a faithful remake of the original.
We had recently reported that it was Prabhas who encouraged Sathyaraj to remake the film in Tamil, and it looks like Prabhas’ suggestion hasn’t gone in vain after all.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?