It looks like the Haritha Haram challenge is turning out to be quite popular among film and political celebrities from across the country. Today, Telangana Minister KTR accepted rajamouli’s challenge and tweeted a few pictures of him planting Rosewood, Oak and Golden Champa saplings.
And then, KTR nominated Superstar Mahesh Babu and former star Indian cricketera Sachin Tendulkar and VVS Laxman, media baron Rajdeep Sardesai and the US Consul Hyderabad and asked them to plant a sapling each. While Rajdeep and the US Consul General have accepted KTR’s challenge, Mahesh and the two iconic cricketers are yet to respond.
Task accomplished @ssrajamouli Garu. Planted a Rosewood, Oak & Golden champa saplings. Now I invite @urstrulyMahesh @USCGHyderabad @sachin_rt @VVSLaxman281 and @sardesairajdeep to the green challenge. Each one plant three 👍 pic.twitter.com/QJhv264Ipi
— KTR (@KTRTRS) July 27, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Pawan Kalyan to romance Varun Tej’s heroine?
- Siddharth turns script writer for a Telugu film
- Music sittings begin for Nag’s Bangarraju
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies