The pre-release event of Ram Charan and Boyapati Srinu’s Sankranthi entertainer, Vinaya Vidheya Rama, was held in style last night. Telangana minister KTR was the chief guest at the event. Speaking at the event, KTR surprised everyone by revealing how Charan’s previous film, Rangasthalam, helped how TRS party to win the recent general elections.
KTR said that during his speeches at all his election campaigns, he extensively used the super hit ‘Aa Gattununtava’ song from Rangasthalam to convince neutral voters and make them vote for TRS. KTR jokingly thanked Charan and the song’s composer Devi Sri Prasad at VVR pre-release event. KTR went on to wish the entire team of VVR for a grand success.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?
- Bheeshma’s fun and action-packed trailer impresses
- V’s racy and intriguing teaser raises expectations
- Ram Charan acquires the remake rights of this Malayalam blockbuster?
- GA2UV Pictures to present Dhanush’s 40th film