The pre-release event of Ram Charan and Boyapati Srinu’s Sankranthi entertainer, Vinaya Vidheya Rama, was held in style last night. Telangana minister KTR was the chief guest at the event. Speaking at the event, KTR surprised everyone by revealing how Charan’s previous film, Rangasthalam, helped how TRS party to win the recent general elections.
KTR said that during his speeches at all his election campaigns, he extensively used the super hit ‘Aa Gattununtava’ song from Rangasthalam to convince neutral voters and make them vote for TRS. KTR jokingly thanked Charan and the song’s composer Devi Sri Prasad at VVR pre-release event. KTR went on to wish the entire team of VVR for a grand success.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections