The pre-release event of Ram Charan and Boyapati Srinu’s Sankranthi entertainer, Vinaya Vidheya Rama, was held in style last night. Telangana minister KTR was the chief guest at the event. Speaking at the event, KTR surprised everyone by revealing how Charan’s previous film, Rangasthalam, helped how TRS party to win the recent general elections.
KTR said that during his speeches at all his election campaigns, he extensively used the super hit ‘Aa Gattununtava’ song from Rangasthalam to convince neutral voters and make them vote for TRS. KTR jokingly thanked Charan and the song’s composer Devi Sri Prasad at VVR pre-release event. KTR went on to wish the entire team of VVR for a grand success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s a juicy update on Family Man 3?
- Raashi Khanna joins the big league remuneration wise
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies