Kumari 21F has been the talk of the town ever since its trailer was launched. The trailer has raised curiosity for its boldness quotient as it shows a couple’s first romantic adventure including first kiss. The dialogues were also appreciated as they were audacious compared to regular telugu films.
According to sources, the movie has been confirmed for November 20th. The movie has been directed by Palanti Surya Pratap and produced by Sukumar, who also penned the script. It stars Raj Tharun and Heebah Patel. Music has been composed by Sukumar’s long time associate Devi Sri Prasad.
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot