Kundanapu Bomma, an upcoming rustic village love story, is gearing up to hit the screens in mid-September. Tollywood’s ace director K.Raghavendra Rao is presenting the film and Mullapudi Vara, son-in-law of legendary director Bapu, is the director of the film.
The film’s audio will be launched on the 30th of this month at Park Hyatt in Hyderabad. Tollywood’s top director SS Rajamouli and few other celebs will grace the event. Starring Sudhakar, Chandini Chowadary and Sudheer in the lead roles, the tunes for the film were given by MM. Keeravani. G Anil Kumar Raju and G Vamsi Krishna are the producers.
Articles that might interest you
- Yesteryear heroine returns to acting after 3 decades
- Nithiin’s next film to highlight this important social cause?
- Lawrence being pressurized to make Kanchana 4
- Latest update on Maharshi’s music album
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin