Kundanapu Bomma, an upcoming rustic village love story, is gearing up to hit the screens in mid-September. Tollywood’s ace director K.Raghavendra Rao is presenting the film and Mullapudi Vara, son-in-law of legendary director Bapu, is the director of the film.
The film’s audio will be launched on the 30th of this month at Park Hyatt in Hyderabad. Tollywood’s top director SS Rajamouli and few other celebs will grace the event. Starring Sudhakar, Chandini Chowadary and Sudheer in the lead roles, the tunes for the film were given by MM. Keeravani. G Anil Kumar Raju and G Vamsi Krishna are the producers.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan