Allari Naresh’s upcoming film, Laddu Babu is all set to hit the screens on February 14. Directed by Ravi Babu, the film also stars Poorna and Bhumika Chawla in lead roles. Ever since the film’s first look was released, the general perception about the film is that it’s going to be a laugh riot; however, Ravi Babu has a different version to tell about the film.
“Laddu Babu is a funny, sensitive and heart-warming film. I don’t want people to think that it’s a slapstick comedy because the hero is a fat guy. It’s a simple tale which revolves around a fat man and a young man,” Ravi Babu said. The film’s trailer suggests that the Allari Naresh, who wore prosthetic make-up for the role, is in search of a bride which becomes a big issue because of his weight.
Most of Ravi Babu’s earlier films like Avunu, Nuvvila, Nachavule, Anasuya and Allari had distinct characterizations for the lead actors and this time, he’s dealing with a sensitive issue in a different style. Let’s wait and watch what he has come up with this time. Chakri has scored the music.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers more than 70 percent in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party