Veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao’s 1997 movie, Osey Ramulamma, featuring Vijayasanthi, was a huge success in the director’s career. The film, a socio-political satire, went on to earn Vijayasanthi a Nandi Award for Best Actress.
During the audio launch event of Lakshmi Manchu’s Lakshmi Bomb, Dasari surprised everyone when he announced that he wants to direct a film on the lines of Osey Ramulamma with Lakshmi Manchu essaying the lead role.
Hailing Lakshmi as a spontaneous actor, Dasari said that Lakshmi Bomb will turn out to be a good hit.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari