After a long gap, Lakshmi Manchu is doing a Tamil film called Kaatrin Mozhi which is the official remake of the hit Vidya Balan film Tumhari Sulu.
Lakshmi reprises the role of Neha Dhupia and is quite excited about the film and working with a star like Jyothika. Speaking about the same, Lakshmi said that she has become a fan of Jyothika after seeing her perform supremely well in the film.
Lakshmi also adds that she gets inspired by the way Jyothika handles her onscreen and off-screen life in such a good manner. Radha Mohan directs this film which has Simbu in a cameo.
Articles that might interest you:
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family
- NGK’s pre-release event gets a date
- Maharshi’s post-release promotions centre around farmers
- Sudheer Babu’s impressive makeover for V
- Shocking censor certificate for NGK