After a long gap, Lakshmi Manchu is doing a Tamil film called Kaatrin Mozhi which is the official remake of the hit Vidya Balan film Tumhari Sulu.
Lakshmi reprises the role of Neha Dhupia and is quite excited about the film and working with a star like Jyothika. Speaking about the same, Lakshmi said that she has become a fan of Jyothika after seeing her perform supremely well in the film.
Lakshmi also adds that she gets inspired by the way Jyothika handles her onscreen and off-screen life in such a good manner. Radha Mohan directs this film which has Simbu in a cameo.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Mega family actor as Allu Sirish’s dad
- VVR’s pre-release event gets a date
- Star cricketer’s wife opens up about her pregnancy
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat