After a long gap, Lakshmi Manchu is doing a film called Pitta Kathalu. It is an anthology film on Netflix whose teaser was out recently. Lakshmi plays a politician and she opens about it for the first time.
Speaking in an interview, she says “This was really tough. I don’t relate even one bit to what I did in this character. But then if the ability is in me, I have to bring it out. I had quite a few people I could channel, and I’m sure my friends who see me in this character will immediately identify in at least one or two instances who I was channeling,”
The anthology is directed by Tharun Bhaskar, Sankalp Reddy, Nandini Reddy, and Nag Ashwin. It will be out on Feb 19 and the promotions will shortly begin.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?
- Telangana Film Exhibitors request CM KCR to save theaters
- Interview : Sai Madhav Burra – Sreekaram is a tribute to farmers