Lakshmi Manchu and Taapsee are going to walk the ramp on June 7 in Hyderabad. The fashion show is being organized to raise funds for Passionate Foundation, an NGO which works closely with the kids in a government school in Hyderabad. Shilpa Reddy, former Mrs India, fitness enthusiast and designer, will be showcasing her new collection which she has named as ‘When rainbow played its notes of symphony’. Apart from Lakshmi Manchu and Taapsee, quite a few other celebrities including Priyamani, Shriya, Shamita Shetty, Madhurima Banerjee and politicians like Purandeshwari, Jayaprada, DK Aruna will be walking the ramp.
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release