Even after entering its second week, Lakshmi Manchu’s latest release, Dongaata, is running with decent collections across the Telugu states. The numbers are particularly good in the multiplexes. In an interview to a leading English news daily, Lakshmi said that she is totally thrilled with the film’s success and revealed that Dongaata is the
biggest commercial hit of all her films.
Speaking further, Lakshmi said, “It feels great when you get calls saying that people are flocking to theatres to see the film even for morning shows on a weekday” (sic). Dongaata is a comic caper which was directed by debutant Vamsi Krishna and features Adivi Sesh, Madhu and Prabhakar in important roles.
The actress cum filmmaker will now move on to her next film in the direction of a young short film director.
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director