The talented Lakshmi Manchu has performed some real, live action sequences for the upcoming film ‘U Kodathara Ulikki Padathara’ and she has even injured herself lightly in the process. And her brother Manoj was the director for these stunt sequences.The same was confirmed by both Lakshmi and Manoj on twitter.
“Hey guys:)) finally made Lakshmi Akka do real stunts :)) as a stunt director she is my best student:)” tweeted Manoj.
‘U Kodathara Ulikki Padathara’ is nearing completion and the film has Nandamuri Balakrishna in a crucial guest role. Manoj will be seen along with Deeksha Seth and Sekhar Raja is the director. Bobo Sashi has scored the music for this flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive response of Prabhas’ action on YouTube
- Powerstar heaps praises on a producer for achieving a rare feat
- Second season of Queen on cards
- AA20’s much-awaited update to be out on Allu Arjun’s birthday
- Yesteryear heroine joins Instagram
- Star actress urges people to support local businesses