As we all know that the magnum opus ‘Uukodathara Ulikkipadathara’ is gearing up for its huge release on July 27. Lakshmi Manchu who plays a special role in this film says that lot of work has gone in the styling of the film. Original gold jewellery and expensive costumes have been used exclusively for some scenes in the film. She also added that in a particular scene she will be seen wearing an expensive Uppdada Saree, which was designed by her mother Nirmala Devi. Laksmi’s mom is even said to have helped in styling other sari and jewellery looks for the film. Lakshmi Prasanna produces this film on Manchu Entertainments banner which has superstar Bala Krishna and Manchu Manoj in lead roles.
- Vishnu Vishal Joins Cast Of Rana’s Next
- Aadi Saikumar’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sudheer Babu to introduce young talent under his banner
- Nagarjuna Is Proud Of Samantha’s Career
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule