Lakshmi Manchu, the multifaceted star, is keenly awaiting the release of Lakshmi Bomb, a horror comedy laced with family drama. The movie is hitting the screens on March 10th and Lakshmi interacted with the media to promote the film.
Lakshmi said she had lost oodles of weight for her role in Lakshmi Bomb and that the movie will surely thrill the audiences. Talking about her next project, Lakshmi said that it’s going to be a content-driven story and that the entire shooting will be taking place in the US.
The regular shooting will begin in May and more details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan to return to her music career in London
- After cop, Rajasekhar to play a lawyer and professor
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star