Young actors Naga Shaurya and Avika Gor starrer Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki is gearing up for a release soon. The teaser and the audio of the movie which was launched recently have been received with huge response. According to the latest update, the film completed its censor formalities and received an U/A certificate. The filmmakers have officially announced that this romantic entertainer will be released on December 5.
Nandyala Ravi who worked as a dialogue writer for many films in the past is handling the direction. Produced by Giridhar Mamidipally, the music of this film is scored by Radhakrishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres
- Noted heroine in Raj Tharun’s next
- Vijay Sethupathi skips its release today
- Young heroine opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?