Lakshmi Rai is all set to dance for a special song in Nagarjuna’s upcoming film Damarukam. This is the first time since she made her debut in Telugu film industry that she has agreed to dance for a song in a big film. In recent few months, Lakshmi Rai was seen in Kanchana, Gambler and Adhinayakudu. Her upcoming release is AL Vijay’s Shiva Thaandavam which has Vikram, Jagapathi Babu, Anushka and Amy Jackson in lead roles.
This song featuring Lakshmi Rai will be shot in a special set erected in one of the studios in Hyderabad later this month. Srinivas Reddy is directing the film and Venkat is producing the film on R R Movie Makers banner. Damarukam is a socio fantasy film and also the highest budgeted film in Nagarjuna’s career. Anushka is playing the lead role in the film. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. The film is expected to hit the screens in October this year.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals