Controversial director RGV is trying hard to get the censor clearance for his upcoming political film, Lakshmi’s NTR, for the past few weeks. As the film’s content deals with politics, the censor board members are in a dilemma whether to issue the certificate or not.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the issue with the censor board is resolved and the film will go for the censor clearance on Wednesday. If the news is to be believed, the film, which was supposed to release on March 22nd, may postpone by a week and will now hit screens on March 29th.
Deepthi Balagiri and Rakesh Reddy produced Lakshmi’s NTR. The film has its music composed by Kalyani Malik.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan welcomes debut Mega hero to showbiz
- Krack Teaser- Stylish and Action-Packed
- Bheeshma’s latest US collections
- Sai Pallavi excited to see the audience reaction for Love Story
- KGF 2 shoot happening in Hyderabad
- Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya’s endearing teaser impresses