Young hero Laksh has been choosing unique concept-based films and is also encouraging young and talented directors. After making a mark with his suspense thriller “Valayam”, Laksh is now back, this time with a wholesome family entertainer titled “Gangster Gangaraju”. Vedika Dutt plays the female lead in the movie.
Gangster Gangaraju’s makers today launched the film’s first look poster. The poster has Laksh sporting a cool and stylish beard and handlebar mustache, as he sips coconut water and poses with Pahilwans who appear in intense avatars. Laksh underwent an impressive makeover for the film.
Padmavathi Chadalavada is bankrolling the film under her production house Sri Tirumala Tirupati Venkstwshwara Films under Chadalavada Brothers’ presentation. Young director Eeshaan Suryaah is helming the film. Sai Kartheek is the music composer. The film’s first single will be out on Vinayaka Chaturthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star actor to watch Writer Padmabhushan on this day
- Chiranjeevi lends a helping hand to senior cinematographer
- Interview : Surya Vashistta – Butta Bomma has an important story that has to be told
- Viral Pic: Michael meets Master
- Key update about Suriya’s next on the way?
- Star hero’s recent flop film gets its OTT date