Lata Mangeshkar’s building in Mumbai has been sealed by the local authorities as the number of Covid-19 positive cases continues to rise. For the past few weeks, the acclaimed singer has been flooded with messages from well wishers and fans, who were eager to know about her well-being, and so, Lata Mangeshkar has issued an official statement now.
As per her statement, her building has been sealed only as a precautionary measure right from the beginning of the epidemic. “There are a lot of elderly people who live in the building. Keeping their safety and well-being in view, BMC officials sealed the building a while ago. We are doing fine and I urge my well-wishers to remain calm,” Lata Mangeshkar said in a statement.
Meanwhile, several prominent actors, including Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Genelia, and their family members have tested positive and recovered from Covid-19 in recent times. On the other hand, several actors have also resumed shooting for their film and TV shows.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives