Actress Soundarya, who created a unique and lasting image for herself in the south Indian film industry, expired about 8 years ago in a tragic plane crash. Now the late actress’s name is being dragged into the news in a most unexpected and unpleasant way. Sections of her family are locked in a bitter property dispute which is estimated to be in the region of around 50 Crores.
Soundarya’s husband and mother are fighting over the property with Soundarya’s sister- in-law and her son. Soundarya’s brother Amarnath also died in the crash along with the actress and Amarnath’s wife is now seeking her share.
News sources say that Soundarya has reportedly left a will, leaving some property to Amarnath’s family and his son Sathvik. But the late actress’s husband and mother claim that the will is forged. Both parties have initiated legal proceedings and have filed cases in a local Bangalore police station.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi son-in-law’s film awaits a new producer?
- Mega hero in Prabhas’ script?
- This actor in the Agent Sai Srinivas Atreya’s remake?
- This young director to helm Asuran’s Telugu remake?
- Veteran actor Vijay Chander appointed APFTDC Chairman
- Popular singer unwell