It is well-known that actor Rajasekhar and his wife Jeevitha have been fighting against Novel Coronavirus from the past few days. A couple of days ago, Rajasekhar’s daughter Shivatmika took to Twitter and said that her father is fighting really hard and urged everyone to pray for his speedy recovery.
Meanwhile, The Citi Neuro Centre management where Rajasekhar is being treated, has released a health bulletin this afternoon. Apparently, Rajasekhar’s health is stable and he is responding to the treatment while he continues to be on ventilator in the ICU.
On the other hand, Jeevitha Rajasekhar has tested negative and she has been discharged from the hospital today. She is fine and recovering well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer
- Vishnu Manchu is inspired by this Hollywood star
- Size Zero’s writer joins SRK’s next
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue hero to test his luck in Telugu again