It is well-known that actor Rajasekhar and his wife Jeevitha have been fighting against Novel Coronavirus from the past few days. A couple of days ago, Rajasekhar’s daughter Shivatmika took to Twitter and said that her father is fighting really hard and urged everyone to pray for his speedy recovery.
Meanwhile, The Citi Neuro Centre management where Rajasekhar is being treated, has released a health bulletin this afternoon. Apparently, Rajasekhar’s health is stable and he is responding to the treatment while he continues to be on ventilator in the ICU.
On the other hand, Jeevitha Rajasekhar has tested negative and she has been discharged from the hospital today. She is fine and recovering well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s massive fight with Bollywood star
- Ravi Teja to wrap up his new film in record time
- Will Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s release be advanced?
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona seals its release date
- RGV reveals why he never worked with Pawan Kalyan
- Salman refuses to take remuneration for his cameo in SRK’s Pathan?