It is well-known that actor Rajasekhar and his wife Jeevitha have been fighting against Novel Coronavirus from the past few days. A couple of days ago, Rajasekhar’s daughter Shivatmika took to Twitter and said that her father is fighting really hard and urged everyone to pray for his speedy recovery.
Meanwhile, The Citi Neuro Centre management where Rajasekhar is being treated, has released a health bulletin this afternoon. Apparently, Rajasekhar’s health is stable and he is responding to the treatment while he continues to be on ventilator in the ICU.
On the other hand, Jeevitha Rajasekhar has tested negative and she has been discharged from the hospital today. She is fine and recovering well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big Boss 5: Time to eliminate a male contestant
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic
- Rashmika’s intense look from Pushpa to be out tomorrow
- Team Liger celebrate Puri’s birthday in Goa
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Parvatipuram from Kinnerasani sounds quite earthy