Young Kollywood actor-director Pradeep Ranganathan had scored a huge blockbuster last year with the youthful Tamil entertainer, Love Today. The film was dubbed in Telugu with the same title and it repeated a similar success story at the box office.
Ever since Love Today’s massive success, there has been a lot of buzz around Pradeep’s next film. And the latest updates reveal that Pradeep is penning yet another youthful drama, set in an engineering college backdrop this time. Apart from directing the movie, Pradeep will also be playing a lead role in it.
AGS Entertainment, the leading Tamil production house that bankrolled Love Today, will also produce Pradeep’s soon-to-commence film. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
- Allu Arjun thanks one and all as he completes 2 decades in TFI
- Japan’s never-ending love for RRR
- Another powerful addition to NTR 30 crew
- Pushpa 2’s big announcement on the way
- Phenomenal pre-sales in USA for Dasara
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food