It’s well known that star hero Ram Charan was being considered for a crucial role in his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited film under Koratala Siva’s direction, Acharya. Even though Charan was supposed to begin shooting for his part in summer, the lockdown had disrupted all the plans.
This led to a fresh round of speculations. The latest buzz is that Chiru and Koratala Siva will soon take a call on whether or not wait for Ram Charan until he wraps up Rajamouli’s RRR, which has also been postponed indefinitely due to the lockdown. If things do not go as expected, Chiru and Siva may even approach a new actor as Ram Charan’s replacement.
Since clarity about Charan’s participation in the film may emerge in a couple of weeks time. Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady in this Konidela Productions and Matinee Entertainments production.
Articles that might interest you:
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?
- Chandni Chowdary shuts her troller in a solid manner