Young sensation Vijay Deverakonda will be seen next in a sports drama, LIGER (Saala Crossbreed). Directed by the ace filmmaker, the movie has completed its shooting part and post-production works are presently underway.
Everybody knows that the famous boxing champion Mike Tyson is making his debut in Indian cinema with Liger. Now, the latest news is that Mike Tyson has completed dubbing for the film. “Thank you very much for being kind to me. I’m very grateful,” said Mike Tyson in a video.
Ananya Pandey, Ramya Krishnan, Ronit Roy, Vishu Reddy, Ali, Makarand Desh Pandey and Getup Srinu played key roles in this movie
Puri Connects, in association with Dharma Productions, bankrolled this movie on a grand scale. Being made in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam languages, the Pan India Movie is scheduled for a grand release in theatres worldwide on August 25, 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha signed another pan-India project?
- Koratala Siva’s mass overdose with NTR30
- Prabhas set to return to Salaar sets
- Star hero removed to bring Akshay Kumar into Prithiviraj?
- Will Ram Charan say yes to this director?
- Viral – Young beauty makes headlines with her looks