It’s well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu and his 1 Nenokkadine director Sukumar are going to join forces once again for a high budget entertainer. The film, to be produced by Mythri Movie Makers banner, was supposed to go on floors in early summer next year.
However, the latest reports on this much-awaited project are raising concerns among fans of the actor-director duo. The reports say that Sukumar has so far narrated two scripts to Mahesh, and the Superstar wasn’t quite impressed with them. Apparently, Sukumar is still penning a wholesome script which will convince Mahesh.
Meanwhile, Mahesh is said to be planning to team up with one of the promising young directors like Sandeep Reddy Vanga, Parasuram and Ajay Bhupathi. We will have to wait for a few more weeks to know the actual truth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment
- A 100-day overseas schedule for Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Bunny’s cute daughter’s day post!
- Samantha reveals Chay’s ‘first wife’
- Aditi Rao Hydari returns to Mollywood after 13 years