Hero Akhil Akkineni is currently busy wrapping up his eagerly awaited fourth film. The as-yet-untitled romantic entertainer is being directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar. Expectations are high on this movie, as none of Akhil’s previous films had set the box-office on fire.
Meanwhile, speculations are already rife about Akhil’s fifth project. And it seems that after holding talks with a couple of directors, Akhil has finally zeroed in on Tamil filmmaker PS Mithran as the director to helm his next project. The latest updates reveal that the film may go on floors from summer next year.
Apparently, Akhil is quite excited about the out of the box story of a breezy entertainer narrated by Mithran. More details about the film’s cast and crew and an official announcement are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya- New heroine for Charan will be confirmed next week
- Kiara Advani becomes the top choice in Bollywood- Here’s show?
- Color Photo Suhas’ dairy packed with multiple films
- Pawan Kalyan’s directors facing a lot of tension and insecurity?
- After Nithiin, top Malayalam star to remake Andhadhun
- Rajasekhar in complete rest- To avoid shoots for now