Ever since Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan announced that he tested positive for COVID-19 and admitted to the hospital, millions of his fans and the Indian film fraternity have been anxiously waiting for his health reports. In a major relief, the Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital PR Officer has sent a press note on the 77-year-old actor’s health.
In a note that has been sent in the wee hours of Sunday, it’s been reported that Amitabh is stable with mild symptoms. He is currently admitted in the isolation unit of the hospital. Even Abhishek Bachchan, who has been hospitalized along with Amitabh with mild symptoms of COVID-19, is stable and recovering well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Naga Chaitanya again
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date