Ever since Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan announced that he tested positive for COVID-19 and admitted to the hospital, millions of his fans and the Indian film fraternity have been anxiously waiting for his health reports. In a major relief, the Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital PR Officer has sent a press note on the 77-year-old actor’s health.
In a note that has been sent in the wee hours of Sunday, it’s been reported that Amitabh is stable with mild symptoms. He is currently admitted in the isolation unit of the hospital. Even Abhishek Bachchan, who has been hospitalized along with Amitabh with mild symptoms of COVID-19, is stable and recovering well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA
- Sri Hari’s son signs a film with noted director’s son
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign