Ever since Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan announced that he tested positive for COVID-19 and admitted to the hospital, millions of his fans and the Indian film fraternity have been anxiously waiting for his health reports. In a major relief, the Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital PR Officer has sent a press note on the 77-year-old actor’s health.
In a note that has been sent in the wee hours of Sunday, it’s been reported that Amitabh is stable with mild symptoms. He is currently admitted in the isolation unit of the hospital. Even Abhishek Bachchan, who has been hospitalized along with Amitabh with mild symptoms of COVID-19, is stable and recovering well.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company