Legendary singer, Balasubramanyam has been admitted to a corporate hospital after he turned positive for COVID 19 a few weeks back. At a stage, he became critical and is still in ICU.
The latest we hear is that he remains to be in ICU and the sedation given to him has been removed and the singer is likely to regain consciousness on Monday hopefully.
The doctors in charge say that the singer’s other parameters are fine and hopefully he will be safe but it will take a really long time for recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood