Legendary singer, Balasubramanyam has been admitted to a corporate hospital after he turned positive for COVID 19 a few weeks back. At a stage, he became critical and is still in ICU.
The latest we hear is that he remains to be in ICU and the sedation given to him has been removed and the singer is likely to regain consciousness on Monday hopefully.
The doctors in charge say that the singer’s other parameters are fine and hopefully he will be safe but it will take a really long time for recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films