Superstar Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva’s ongoing social drama, Bharath Ane Nenu, is fast nearing completion. The makers have taken a small break from the shooting formalities to celebrate Christmas and New Year and will resume the shoot in the first week of January.
Recently, Bharath Ane Nenu was shot in Dhanushkodi near Rameshwaram for a couple of days and in Karaikudi for 10 days. The latest update is that the film’s next schedule will start from January 7th in Hyderabad. Several crucial scenes featuring the film’s major cast will be wrapped up in this schedule.
Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani is the film’s leading lady. DSP is composing the music and DVV Danayya is bankrolling the movie with a huge budget. Bharath Ane Nenu is slated to hit the screens on April 27.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha reveals key details about her cop’s role in Saaho
- Prabhas is such a good artiste that I couldn’t say no to Saaho: Jackie
- Suresh Babu unveils Pressure Cooker’s first look
- Sundeep Kishan gets injured in shoot
- Ninu Veedani Nedanu Nenu gets a release date
- Should Sapthagiri stop doing hero roles?