The Mega father-son duo, Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan, is currently shooting together for Koratala Siva’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya. The latest schedule is underway in the Maredumilli Forests in East Godavari.
While Charan kick-started the ongoing schedule around a week ago, Chiru joined the team a couple of days ago. According to the latest updates, both Chiru and Charan are currently shooting for a high octane car chase scene. The shooting will last until March 6. The team will return to Hyderabad for the next major schedule.
Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady opposite Chiru in this high budget entertainer. Even though Pooja Hegde has been signed on to play Ram Charan’s love interest, the makers are yet to come up with a formal announcement. Manisharma is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?