After Athadu and Khaleja, star actor-director duo, Mahesh Babu and Trivikram, will be teaming up with each other for their hat-trick film. Star heroine Pooja Hegde has been roped in to play the female lead in this high budget entertainer.
According to the latest updates, Trivikram is simultaneously completing the pre-production formalities for this project while he oversees Pawan Kalyan’s Bheemla Nayak. Apparently, the film will be going on the floors in November. Top producer S Radhakrishna is bankrolling this as-yet-untitled film and Thaman is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mukhachitram wraps up its censor
- OTT: Unstoppable S2’s latest episode creates sensation
- Most Eligible Bachelor talks about his wedding plans
- Sasanasbha gets its release date
- Latest: Akshay Kumar begins shooting for his Marathi debut
- Official: Yashoda to stream on Amazon Prime Video from this date