Master filmmaker Mani Ratnam had wrapped up a major portion of his ambitious historical, Ponniyin Selvan, at Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad. The film’s shoot was supposed to be held in Madhya Pradesh, but it later cancelled after the state was locked down due to the COVID second wave.
According to the latest updates, Mani Ratnam is all set to resume Ponniyin Selvan in Madhya Pradesh’s Mandawa and Maheshwar from June 15. Vikram, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Karthi, Jayam Ravi and all other lead actors will be taking part in this major schedule. Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies and Lyca Productions banners are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr. NTR’s sweet gesture wins hearts
- Noted Tamil actor makes his Bollywood debut
- Rana’s Virata Parvam seals its OTT release date
- OTT: Gripping trailer of Gone Game 2 is out now
- Ram Pothineni opens up about his marriage plans
- OTT: Anurag Kashyap’s Paka gets its release date