The cast and crew for the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Bollywood thriller, Andhadhun, had been finalized and the pre-production work is underway in full swing. While Nithiin reprises Ayushmann Khurrana’s national award-winning act, Tamannaah and Nabha Natesh will be playing Tabu and Radhika Apte’s roles respectively.
As per the latest updates, Andhadhun’s Telugu remake director Merlapaka Gandhi, along with the film’s art director Sahi Suresh, is currently scouting for the right locations in Goa. A portion of the shooting will also take place in Italy.
Nithiin’s dad Sudhakar Reddy is bankrolling this project. The makers are planning to kick-start shooting from November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way
- Bigg Boss 4 – Contestant testing positive for Coronavirus is fake news
- This Telugu actress confirmed to romance Balakrishna once again?
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?