The cast and crew for the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Bollywood thriller, Andhadhun, had been finalized and the pre-production work is underway in full swing. While Nithiin reprises Ayushmann Khurrana’s national award-winning act, Tamannaah and Nabha Natesh will be playing Tabu and Radhika Apte’s roles respectively.
As per the latest updates, Andhadhun’s Telugu remake director Merlapaka Gandhi, along with the film’s art director Sahi Suresh, is currently scouting for the right locations in Goa. A portion of the shooting will also take place in Italy.
Nithiin’s dad Sudhakar Reddy is bankrolling this project. The makers are planning to kick-start shooting from November.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan