The cast and crew for the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Bollywood thriller, Andhadhun, had been finalized and the pre-production work is underway in full swing. While Nithiin reprises Ayushmann Khurrana’s national award-winning act, Tamannaah and Nabha Natesh will be playing Tabu and Radhika Apte’s roles respectively.
As per the latest updates, Andhadhun’s Telugu remake director Merlapaka Gandhi, along with the film’s art director Sahi Suresh, is currently scouting for the right locations in Goa. A portion of the shooting will also take place in Italy.
Nithiin’s dad Sudhakar Reddy is bankrolling this project. The makers are planning to kick-start shooting from November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi voices his support for a noble cause
- Kalyani Priyadarshini’s to act in this Malayalam actor’s next
- Baahubali actress to launch an academy
- Hyderabadi actor to reprise Suriya’s role in Singam 3’s Bollywood remake
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut : Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram