Nithiin, Tamannaah and Nabha Natesh’s Maestro is one of the exciting projects which will be hitting screens later this year. The film is an official remake of the acclaimed Bollywood thriller, Andhadhun. A major part of the film’s shoot took place in Goa until the pandemic halted the production formalities.
In a latest interview, Maestro’s director Merlapaka Gandhi has said that only 7 days shoot is left to complete the entire shoot. Gandhi went on to say that the team had initially planned to release the film on June 11, but they had to postpone the release eventually due to the lockdown. Maestro is being produced by Nithiin’s father Sudhakar Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster
- Rashmika back in Mumbai to shoot with the legend
- Sensational announcement on NTR30 on the way
- Kamal Haasan to host Bigg Boss one last time?
- Photo Moment: Former heroine Asin’s cute lil’ daughter