Pawan Kalyan made a solid comeback with the film Vakeel Saab. The film is a slid hit but had a very abrupt ending of its run due to the COVID scare.
In the meantime, Pawan turned positive for Covid and got cured recently. He is resting at his farmhouse as of now. The update from his team is that Pawan is quite weak and is lying low with a lack of energy.
Though he has tested negative, the doctors have advised him to rest for a month or so. The news from his team is that Pawan will only join the sets of his next by the month of June.
As of now, Pawan is doing two films, one with Krish, and the other is a remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni back in the news for his love life
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara