Pawan Kalyan made a solid comeback with the film Vakeel Saab. The film is a slid hit but had a very abrupt ending of its run due to the COVID scare.
In the meantime, Pawan turned positive for Covid and got cured recently. He is resting at his farmhouse as of now. The update from his team is that Pawan is quite weak and is lying low with a lack of energy.
Though he has tested negative, the doctors have advised him to rest for a month or so. The news from his team is that Pawan will only join the sets of his next by the month of June.
As of now, Pawan is doing two films, one with Krish, and the other is a remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director penning a script for Prabhas?
- Post-production issues delaying Vaishnav Tej’s next?
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video