We recently reported that hero Pawan Kalyan will be joining the sets of Vakeel Saab on October 23. Pawan has been away from shootings since March due to the lockdown and the rising COVID-19 cases.
As per the latest updates, Pawan will wrap up his entire portion in a start to finish schedule. The entire film will be completed by November and the post-production formalities will be done by December, ensuring a Sankranthi release.
Vakeel Saab also features Anjali, Nivetha Thomas and Ananya Nagalla in lead roles. Shruti Haasan plays a cameo in this Sriram Venu directorial. Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor are jointly producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?