Even though the makers are yet to make a formal announcement, it’s almost certain by now that star heroine Pooja Hegde will be seen in a crucial role in Megastar Chiranjeevi and Koratala Siva’s ongoing social drama, Acharya. It’s been recently reported that Pooja will be seen as a village belle in the movie and this will be the first time that she portrays such a role.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Pooja’s will be a cameo appearance and not a full-fledged role in Acharya. Apparently, her role will last for about 20 minutes on the screen. Also, Pooja is said to be taking home a cool Rs 1 crore for her 20 minute appearance. The svelte beauty has been paired opposite Ram Charan in a crucial juncture in the movie.
Pooja and Ram Charan had shared screen space with each other in the super hit ‘Jigel Rani’ song in the latter’s blockbuster period drama, Rangasthalam. Acharya marks their second and a slightly longer collaboration.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krithi Shetty in demand; Hikes her remuneration?
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date