The shooting for Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s highly-anticipated action drama, Pushpa, has been stalled after five crew members tested positive for COVID-19. The entire team is back in Hyderabad and is in home isolation. Meanwhile, there have been several speculations about the film’s next schedule.
Pushpa’s team had initially planned the Maredumilli schedule from November 10 to December 6. So the shooting has been halted just a few days before the schedule. According to the latest reports, the next schedule will take place in Hyderabad from the 12th of December. And then, the unit will again head back to Maredumilli Forests in January for another major schedule.
Pushpa is being made as a pan-Indian film. The film has Rashmika Mandanna as the female lead. DSP is the music composer and Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this exciting project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now