Its well known that hero Rajasekhar was admitted to a hospital in Hyderabad after being diagnosed with severe COVID-19. While his wife Jeevitha and daughters Shivani and Shivathmika recovered from the deadly virus, Rajasekhar’s health worried his fans and well-wishers.
This evening, the hospital authorities issued a health bulletin on Rajasekhar’s health. The bulletin says that Rajasekhar’s condition is stable with heavy flow of oxygen. He is also responding well to the treatment. It’s been further reported that Rajasekhar is making a good recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt lands in Hyderabad for KGF 2’s final schedule
- Exclusive Interview : Director Trinadh – Meka Suri 2 will be a thrilling experience
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with this contestant’s following
- Samantha, Shriya and Ramya Krishna paired with KRR
- Bigg Boss 4 – Strong contestant breaks down in fear or elimination
- Poll : Who among these will make a better Pan-India hero?