Its well known that hero Rajasekhar was admitted to a hospital in Hyderabad after being diagnosed with severe COVID-19. While his wife Jeevitha and daughters Shivani and Shivathmika recovered from the deadly virus, Rajasekhar’s health worried his fans and well-wishers.
This evening, the hospital authorities issued a health bulletin on Rajasekhar’s health. The bulletin says that Rajasekhar’s condition is stable with heavy flow of oxygen. He is also responding well to the treatment. It’s been further reported that Rajasekhar is making a good recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?