Its well known that hero Rajasekhar was admitted to a hospital in Hyderabad after being diagnosed with severe COVID-19. While his wife Jeevitha and daughters Shivani and Shivathmika recovered from the deadly virus, Rajasekhar’s health worried his fans and well-wishers.
This evening, the hospital authorities issued a health bulletin on Rajasekhar’s health. The bulletin says that Rajasekhar’s condition is stable with heavy flow of oxygen. He is also responding well to the treatment. It’s been further reported that Rajasekhar is making a good recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?