Rana’s Hiranyakasipa has been one of the most anticipated movies ever since its official announcement last year. However, this Gunasekhar directorial was put on hold due to Rana’s health issues. During his stay in the US, Rana had worked on the film’s VFX with reputed studios in Los Angeles.
And the latest update is that Hiranyakasipa will be going on the floors from this summer. Rana will wrap up Virata Parvam in a month or so and then delve deep into Hiranyakasipa. The film will be produced by Suresh Babu with a whopping Rs 150 crore budget. Several Hollywood technicians will be hired to achieve world-class output.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!