Rana’s Hiranyakasipa has been one of the most anticipated movies ever since its official announcement last year. However, this Gunasekhar directorial was put on hold due to Rana’s health issues. During his stay in the US, Rana had worked on the film’s VFX with reputed studios in Los Angeles.
And the latest update is that Hiranyakasipa will be going on the floors from this summer. Rana will wrap up Virata Parvam in a month or so and then delve deep into Hiranyakasipa. The film will be produced by Suresh Babu with a whopping Rs 150 crore budget. Several Hollywood technicians will be hired to achieve world-class output.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed