From the past few weeks, we have been bringing you detailed updates about Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming movie Sardar. We have also revealed that the shooting is happening with two different units working hard to meet the release deadline.
Latest update reveals that the film is being shot in two different locations in Hyderabad. While one unit is canning some important scenes at the famous Chiran Fort in begumpet, yet another unit is busy in a special street set laid at Boot Bungalow.
Pawan himself is making sure that the film is wrapped in quick time so that he can promote the film all over.
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans