From the past few weeks, we have been bringing you detailed updates about Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming movie Sardar. We have also revealed that the shooting is happening with two different units working hard to meet the release deadline.
Latest update reveals that the film is being shot in two different locations in Hyderabad. While one unit is canning some important scenes at the famous Chiran Fort in begumpet, yet another unit is busy in a special street set laid at Boot Bungalow.
Pawan himself is making sure that the film is wrapped in quick time so that he can promote the film all over.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan