The stage is all set for the grand ‘digital’ launch of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 27th film, Sarkar Vaari Paata. This highly-anticipated film will be launched via social media at 9:09 am this morning. Meanwhile, there has been a lot of curiosity about when the film will be going on floors, especially in the post lockdown scenario.
As per the latest updates, Sarkar Vaari Paata will kick-start its shooting formalities from July, once the makers avail necessary permissions for shooting. Apparently, Mahesh Babu will be joining the unit from August and director Parasuram will be wrapping up key scenes featuring the supporting cast until then.
Touted as a social drama, Sarkar Vaari Paata will be bankrolled under Mythri Movie Makers banner, while Mahesh Babu’s GMB Entertainments and 14 Reels Plus banners will be jointly presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s the new release date under consideration for Love Story
- Huge relief: Pawan Kalyan tests negative for COVID
- Sehari’s teaser is fun and impressive
- Bigg Boss actor claims he rejected 27 scripts
- Ram Charan’s massive fight with Bollywood star
- Ravi Teja to wrap up his new film in record time