Star hero Suriya’s upcoming flick, NGK, is one of the highly anticipated flicks of this season. Already, the film has wrapped up major part of its shoot except for a patchwork.
Now, the latest we hear is that NGK’s final schedule will kick-start from November last week and continue till December first week. With this schedule, the film’s entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up. Reports suggest that the makers are planning to release it as a Republic day special.
Selvaraghavan is directing the film, which has Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet as the female leads. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR’s cameo in this film?
- Is she the first choice for Game Over?
- Noted producer acquires Kalki rights
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes
- Chiru kick-starts dubbing for Sye Raa
- Saaho’s new schedule begins in this picturesque European city