It is already reported that senior director Teja signed an agreement with popular OTT platform Amazone Prime for a web series. In the last week of July, Teja started shooting for the series at Nanakramguda.
After wrapping up two episodes, as an unexpected incident, Teja was tested positive for Covid-19. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that being at a home quarantine, Teja has handed over the direction of responsibilities to his assistants.
News is also that Teja is supervising the shooting schedules through online interaction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?
- Pooja Hegde kicks corona’s b**t