It is already reported that senior director Teja signed an agreement with popular OTT platform Amazone Prime for a web series. In the last week of July, Teja started shooting for the series at Nanakramguda.
After wrapping up two episodes, as an unexpected incident, Teja was tested positive for Covid-19. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that being at a home quarantine, Teja has handed over the direction of responsibilities to his assistants.
News is also that Teja is supervising the shooting schedules through online interaction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior character artiste Kosuri Venu Gopal passes away due to COVID-19
- Sushanth’s manager opens up about his crazy behavior
- Pooja Hegde wishes MEB director a blockbuster year
- Exclusive update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Shocking buzz on Manchu Vishnu’s next
- Crazy offers for Balayya-Boyapati’s film