Since last night, you have been numerous reports that happening young hero Vijay Deverakonda will be playing the role of YS Jaganmohan Reddy in Yatra, the biopic on late CM of Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy. Needless to say, the buzz spread like wildfire on social media.
However, a fresh update regarding the buzz reveals that there is no truth to the reports as of now, as Yatra’s team has not approached Vijay Deverakonda for any role till date. Given his looks and impressive acting abilities, Vijay Will indeed be a perfect choice to play YS Jagan. We will have to wait until the film’s team takes the final call.
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday