It is a known fact that Vijay Devarakonda is doing a film called World Famous Lover in the direction of Kranthi Madhav. The shooting of the film is nearing its completion.
The latest we hear is that the climax portion of the film is being shot around the Hitech City area in Hyderabad. With this, the entire film will be wrapped up.
The film is produced by KS Rama Rao and will have multiple heroines doing key roles. The film is out for a release on the 14th of February as valentine’s day special.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones