It is a known fact that Vijay Devarakonda is doing a film called World Famous Lover in the direction of Kranthi Madhav. The shooting of the film is nearing its completion.
The latest we hear is that the climax portion of the film is being shot around the Hitech City area in Hyderabad. With this, the entire film will be wrapped up.
The film is produced by KS Rama Rao and will have multiple heroines doing key roles. The film is out for a release on the 14th of February as valentine’s day special.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick