Shankar’s magnum opus “Robo 2.0,” the sequel to 2010’s blockbuster “Robo” is progressing at a brisk pace. Touted to be the costliest Indian movie ever made, the movie features Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in the lead roles.
After canning some key scenes of the film in Chennai military camp and Mohan Studios, the “Robo 2.0” team has now moved to an IT park in Sholinganallur.
The shoot has begun on the 12th of November and some crucial scenes have been shot on Rajinikanth, Amy Jackson and other important cast. The movie’s first look poster of this big budget extravaganza is expected to be unveiled in a next few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus
- Huge change in Shalini Pandey’s Bollywood debut