Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru and Stylish star Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo are minting solid revenues not only at the domestic but also in overseas markets too. Especially, in the USA both films are unstoppable.
According the latest reports, Sarileru Neekevaru has collected $307K on Sunday taking three days (including premieres) collections to $1.62 million. On the other hand, Bunny’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo generated $582K on its 2nd day taking the grand total to $1.39 million.
By looking at the present trend, it is an easy task for both the film to collect more than 2 million at the US box office. Stay tuned for the further collection’s update.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date