Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru and Stylish star Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo are minting solid revenues not only at the domestic but also in overseas markets too. Especially, in the USA both films are unstoppable.
According the latest reports, Sarileru Neekevaru has collected $307K on Sunday taking three days (including premieres) collections to $1.62 million. On the other hand, Bunny’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo generated $582K on its 2nd day taking the grand total to $1.39 million.
By looking at the present trend, it is an easy task for both the film to collect more than 2 million at the US box office. Stay tuned for the further collection’s update.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Prabhas yet another big star to promote Jathi Rathnalu
- Latest – Bigg Boss Abhijeet signs a three-film deal?
- Prabhas effect – Jathi Rathnalu garners solid craze
- Press Note : Goddess Nayanatara appears on Star Maa this Sunday
- I’ll reduce my expenses if I don’t have work, says talented actor
- Shruti Haasan all praise for Prabhas