Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru and Stylish star Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo are minting solid revenues not only at the domestic but also in overseas markets too. Especially, in the USA both films are unstoppable.
According the latest reports, Sarileru Neekevaru has collected $307K on Sunday taking three days (including premieres) collections to $1.62 million. On the other hand, Bunny’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo generated $582K on its 2nd day taking the grand total to $1.39 million.
By looking at the present trend, it is an easy task for both the film to collect more than 2 million at the US box office. Stay tuned for the further collection’s update.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially
- Naga Shourya reveals how he got insulted in Tollywood
- Offers drying up for Kajal- Career at stake?
- Anchor Pradeep’s debut film gets an interesting title
- Sarileru continues its stronghold in B and C centers
- Noted Actress turns singer