Amala Paul who made a successful debut with Nayak in Tollywood is getting busier day by day with her bag full of offers. Revealing the secret behind her good looks English daily reported her saying “I attribute my good looks and cheerful mood to smiling because it creates a lot of positive vibrations around us and keeps us healthy and I have this tendency to laugh out loud even on the smallest of jokes, Laughter just keeps away the negative energies from us”. Amala paul is now acting in Tamil as well as Telugu films simultaneously.
She further said that she is eagerly waiting for the completion of the shoot of her next film “Janda Pai Kapi Raju” opposite Nani which has a patriotic touch blended well in to the story.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s teaser to be out on this date
- RRR team drops a major update
- Boyapati-Balakrishna film gets a launch date
- Poll : What did you think of Arjun Suravaram’s trailer?
- Sai Dharam Tej’s SBSB gets a release date
- Suresh Babu’s special plans for Dabanng 3 promotions